The History and Evolution of Healthcare in America is now released
and it's available at a special promotional price right here in the SYDK Store.
This long awaited book is also available at great prices from Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.com. It will be available as an e-book in about 30 days on all the available sources including: iBooks, Nook and Kindle.
Here is what others are saying!
From the beginning of mankind, health and health issues have played a major role in life, but the issues and care have evolved enormously from the time when the first settlers set foot in America to the present. In The History and Evolution of Healthcare in America, author Thomas W. Loker provides a historical perspective on the state of healthcare and offers fresh views on changes to Obamacare.
Insightful and thorough, The History and Evolution of Healthcare in America offers a look at
- what healthcare was like at the birth of the nation;
- how the practice of providing healthcare has changed for both caregivers and receivers;
- why the process has become so corrupt and expensive;
- what needs to happen to provide both choice and effective and efficient care for all;
- where we need to most focus efforts to get the biggest change;
- what is needed to get control over this out-of-control situation.
Loker narrates a journey through the history of American healthcare—where we’ve been, how we arrived where we are today, and determine where we might need to go tomorrow. The history illustrates how parts of the problem have been solved in the past and helps us understand what might be necessary to solve our remaining problems in the future.